Hey mum and dad. I started to write my weekly letter
but had to stop. I let a sister use my card while we were here together
in internet and now half the pictures are magically deleted. like all
of the MTC and vyborg. i am so upset about it and don;t know what to do
so i am going to use the rest of my time to see what happened. sorry.
love you.
First off Happy Birthday on Tuesday to the BEST DAD IN THE WORLD!
Priviet!
This week was transfer calls! Nothing too exciting, I am staying in my
same area but I am getting a new companion which is so cool! My
companion is leaving home this week! she has been so amazing and I love
her so much! I wish her the best in everything!
This week
we actually got to see the Olympic Flame run though Pskov!!!! Sister and
I heard about it and went to see it and so now we can say that we saw it!
sorry for not finishing this. will be better next week. ugh i am so frustrated.
i sent a letter today so be expecting one.
sorry/. send my love to all.
love Gigi
No comments:
Post a Comment