Dear Family and Friends,
Oh how I love you all so much!
This week was a great week! we had so many miracles and met some
amazing people! I love Heavenly Father so much! He truly takes care of
each and every one of us and knows exactly what we need and when we need
it! We met some really nice, cute bobooshka this week. They all load us
up with apples from their dachas whenever we speak to them. They are so
cute, but we have too many apples to know what to do with them! It was
so funny because the other day Sister and I were all bundled up in our
winter coats and hats and gloves and boots and we passed by some
babooshkas and they were all praising us for bundling up so warm. They
were stroking our arms and patting our backs. And then they continued
to ask if we had made our hats and gloves ourselves and such. HA! I
seriously love babushkas they are the best.
This week hit the negatives again! We had a short hail storm a
couple days ago, we were jumping up and down thinking it was snow but
then I had to go and see and confirmed that it was hail. But it was
ALMOST snow so it was exciting still! We are now wearing our huge snow
coats and boots and gloves to stay warm because the temperature is
dropping fast!
Transfers are seriously flying by! Time on a mission is so weird!
The weeks are long and the Months are so fast! I really have to treasure
every moment and not waste a minute!
I love hearing from everyone! I probably already said this last
week but having such amazing support at home really makes all the
difference! I love everyone of you so much!
Wow speaking of time flying I just realized I don't have much time
left to be on internet so sorry this week will be a little shorter!
I loved a liahona talk I read today actually. It was from last
years Oct conference. It was the talk called " Be Anxiously Engaged!" By
Elder Ballard. I was a really amazing and inspiring talk all about how
we need to be looking for good causes to be engaged in every day! There
was a quote that I liked that said "Great things are brought about and
burdens are lightened through the efforts of many hands anxiously
engaged in a good cause". That made me think to missionary work and how
now with the new wave there are thousands of missionaries all united in a
good cause spreading the gospel to the world! And even more importantly
all the members as well! Strengthening each other and being missionaries
as well! I'm so grateful to my incredible parents and their example and
wise teaching for me growing up! We were always taught to serve others
and our family song is "Have I Done any good?". What an amazing song and
the words are so powerful! Elder Ballard goes on to invite us all to
join together and unite in good causes all around the world! Having a
Christian attitude and loving others! So important!
I love you all so much! Thank you for all your prayers, I feel them everyday!
Love, Your Russian Missionary, Sister Ейц
No comments:
Post a Comment