Dear Family!
What a crazy week!!! But it was oh so amazing!
There has been a decision that has come up in my mission and it was that of whether to be home a
transfer before or not. I have been praying hard about this decision because it is one that i definitely
don't want to mess up with. I am happy and relieved to say that I received an answer. After much prayer
and study I found the answer in the scriptures. 3 Nephi 13: 32-33 spoke right to my heart and answered
my question.I have found multiple times my answers in the scriptures and seriously my testimony that
Heavenly Father answers our prayers has grown so much. I know that he loves each of us, that he has
a specific plan for each of us and will be there to let us know what it is if we listen and align our lives with
His will. I know i need to stay out until august 21st. As hard it still is to know i will be sacrificing more things
I know it is what Heavenly Father wants of me. I am determined to finish my mission, and finish it strong. I
know that Heavenly Father is watching over me and is expecting me to keep to the promise i promised when
i signed up for 18 months. You are all a huge support and blessing to me thank you so much!
don't want to mess up with. I am happy and relieved to say that I received an answer. After much prayer
and study I found the answer in the scriptures. 3 Nephi 13: 32-33 spoke right to my heart and answered
my question.I have found multiple times my answers in the scriptures and seriously my testimony that
Heavenly Father answers our prayers has grown so much. I know that he loves each of us, that he has
a specific plan for each of us and will be there to let us know what it is if we listen and align our lives with
His will. I know i need to stay out until august 21st. As hard it still is to know i will be sacrificing more things
I know it is what Heavenly Father wants of me. I am determined to finish my mission, and finish it strong. I
know that Heavenly Father is watching over me and is expecting me to keep to the promise i promised when
i signed up for 18 months. You are all a huge support and blessing to me thank you so much!
This week has really been such a testimony builder. Even through the trials and hardships we are finding the
miracles. We received 5 member presents this week! I don't think i have gotten more than two in a
week my entire mission! :) So that in and of itself was just a miracle to me!
The ward is doing better. I feel like we are getting a better relationship with most of them. Of course it's not where
we would like it to be but we will continue working and doing all that we can to help them.
I really love sister k. my companion. She is really so special and has taught me so much.
miracles. We received 5 member presents this week! I don't think i have gotten more than two in a
week my entire mission! :) So that in and of itself was just a miracle to me!
The ward is doing better. I feel like we are getting a better relationship with most of them. Of course it's not where
we would like it to be but we will continue working and doing all that we can to help them.
I really love sister k. my companion. She is really so special and has taught me so much.
We make lots of goals and are really working well together!
Even through the hard times we are strong! we are thriving! trying to make the best out of everyday! and we are
not perfect of course but we are striving to do all that we can for this ward!
We have a baptism this Saturday that i am just so excited for. It is such a miracle and blessing and a huge step for
our investigator. He really is so special, and i know he is so special to Heavenly Father too.
We have been working with part member families as well and so far it's going well. i will keep you updated
about those as well.
Even through the hard times we are strong! we are thriving! trying to make the best out of everyday! and we are
not perfect of course but we are striving to do all that we can for this ward!
We have a baptism this Saturday that i am just so excited for. It is such a miracle and blessing and a huge step for
our investigator. He really is so special, and i know he is so special to Heavenly Father too.
We have been working with part member families as well and so far it's going well. i will keep you updated
about those as well.
Our building is closed which is really hard especially because we have to redo everything and move everything
around but it is good. The stake center is really fun to be at and there are THREE wards there right now! woooo!
we start
at 10 a.m. sacrament meeting was scarce as 10 on a Sunday is VERY EARLY for our lovely Russian people.
But we had an awesome investigator come to church and it looked like he really enjoyed all the meetings so we
will see what happens with him! I am pianist for the ward now basically. i play for sacrament meeting, Sunday
school and relief society. Heavenly Father is giving me LOTS of opportunities to share my talents which i am so
grateful for!
HAHAH fun fact about Russians. i am learning so much more since i have a Russian companion. They drink juice
like it is water here:) haha which makes sense because
the water is dirty and not okay to drink unless you have
the water is dirty and not okay to drink unless you have
'a filter. but they just down gallons!!!!! sad cause most of them have no teeth! :/ also my companion eats jam like
pudding. just with a spoon and loves it so much! hahaha she is so hilarious:) and she is actually vegan! so that
has been fun as well! i love her so much!
i love you all! hope all is well! you are all in my prayers!
love, sister Yeates

No comments:
Post a Comment